This 7-Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari also includes chimpanzee trekking and canopy walk in Nyungwe national park, a grand tour of Lake Kivu and the Nyimirundi coffee island in Volcanoes national park.
This trip also offers an opportunity to visit Rwanda culture centers for an exclusive cultural experience to exploring the genocide memorial sites of Gisozi in Kigali and Murambi Genocide Memorial Site in and around Kigali. Also, expect a cultural visit to the Ibyiwacu cultural village to learn first-hand of the Banyarwanda culture as you interact with the locals.
Items to pack for this 7-Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- Hiking boots
- A rain jacket
- Gardening gloves
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Long-sleeved shirt or blouse
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
Some of Gorilla Tracking Guidelines
- Do not eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Do not get closer than 7 meters (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare the gorillas.
- Do not make loud noises or move suddenly.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu) is allowed in the park.
- Always stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, do not surround them.
- No person under the age of 15 years is allowed to track gorillas
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Rwanda Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide, any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)