6 Days Gorilla Rwanda Uganda Safari takes you for gorilla trekking in both Uganda and Rwanda. This trip offers the maximum opportunity to track the endangered gorillas in both Bwindi Impenetrable Forest of Uganda and Volcanoes National Park of Rwanda, the two most popular safari parks for Mountain gorilla tracking in the whole world.
This trip starts in Kigali and ends in Kampala, however you can easily change to start from Uganda and end in Rwanda. During this trip, you get to experience gorilla trekking in the two different national parks. For example in Uganda, a gorilla family to be trekked is allocated while acquiring the gorilla permit while in Rwanda the gorilla family to be trekked is allocated on the very day of gorilla trekking.
Items to pack for this Gorilla Trek Safari
- Hiking boots
- A rain jacket
- Gardening gloves
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Long sleeved shirt or blouse
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
Some of Gorilla Tracking Guide lines
- Do not eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Do not get closer than 7 meters (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare the gorillas.
- Do not Make loud noise or move suddenly.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu) is allowed in the park.
- Always stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, do not surround them.
- No person under the age of 15 years is allowed to track gorillas
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)