Highlights on Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife
This 3 days Queen Elizabeth National park takes you to Uganda’s second largest national park with great views of wildlife and bird species. The major activities include game drives giving you spectacular views of herds of elephants, Uganda kobs, warthogs, leopard, African lion, and Buffalos among others. A launch cruise along the Kazinga Channel exposes you to 611 bird species, huge Nile crocodiles and hundreds of Hippos.
Queen Elizabeth National Park is compacted by the diverse habitats differing from moist semi-deciduous forests of Maramagambo forest sharpening to the rolling grasslands of the crater areas and the low-lying swamps beneath the hills laying charcoal under the swallow moon where feeble rays struggle to shine through the broken layers of cloud opening tightly to the life giving Lake Edward and Lake George.
Items to pack for this Wildlife Safari
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Boat trip
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)