Highlights on Murchison Falls NP Wildlife
This 3 days Murchison falls & wildlife safari takes you to Murchison falls national park, the largest and oldest park in Uganda. It has the Nile rushing through a 7-meter narrow gorge causing the famous Murchison Falls. While in the park on your game drive – gaze in wonder at the herds of giraffes, elephants, buffalos, antelopes, the pride of lions, and hippos floating on the waters.
We shall visit Bugungu wildlife with 720 square meters extending to Karuma wild reserve. It continues to Gulu high way and Karuma falls where the 600 watts of the largest hydroelectric power station of Uganda have been generated since 2018.
Murchison falls National Park river banks offer the best viewing of wildlife like the lion, elephants, Giraffe, buffalo, hippos, Nile crocodiles, warthog, baboons, waterbucks. While on this 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari you will explore different activities at the park which will give you an unforgettable experience for example bird watching, boat cruise, game drive, nature walks, culture encounter, hot air balloon safari, and many more activities. It takes 283km by road from the Northwest of Kampala the capital city of Uganda and 72km from Masindi town.
Items to pack for this Wildlife Safari
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Boat trip
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)