Highlights about Bwindi impenetrable national park
Bwindi impenetrable national park lies in southwestern Uganda on the brink of the rift valley. Its mist-included hillsides are covered through one among Uganda’s oldest and most biologically diverse rainforests, which dates returned over 25,000 years and carries almost four hundred species of plants.
Greater famously, this “impenetrable woodland” additionally protects an predicted four hundred mountain gorillas – roughly 1/2 of the arena’s populace, which includes several habituated organizations, which may be tracked
This is one of the best places in the world to see mountain gorillas up close. Having a look at these critically endangered creatures up close is an unforgettable experience – don’t miss it.There are majorly 4 locations for tracking gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park these are Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga, and Nkuringo.
This 3 days Bwindi Uganda Gorilla trek will leave you wanting to see not only more of mountain gorillas in Uganda as well as wildlife but also her beautiful hospitable and loving people, so please book with us and get a life time Africa gorilla trekking safari memory in Uganda.
Items to pack for this Gorilla Trek Safari
- Hiking boots
- A rain jacket
- Gardening gloves
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Long sleeved shirt or blouse
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
Some of Gorilla Tracking Guide lines
- Do not eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Do not get closer than 7 meters (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare the gorillas.
- Do not Make loud noise or move suddenly.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu) is allowed in the park.
- Always stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, do not surround them.
- No person under the age of 15 years is allowed to track gorillas
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)