Highlights on our 2 days Rwanda Volcanoes Gorilla Trekking
This is a 2 Days mid range Rwanda Gorilla Adventure option in Volcanoes like Parc Nationale des (or PNV as it’s known by locals) which lies along the Virunga Mountains, with 8 ancient volcanoes, which are shared by Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
This offers you a memorable adventure of seeing the rare mountain gorillas in the jungles of this tropical rainforest. Enjoy and spot the remaining population of the highly endangered mountain Gorillas in their wild, on the shortest gorilla tour ever in 2 days!
Just a short two hour drive from Rwanda’s capital of Kigali, the park is a central location for exploring some distinctly Rwandan experiences, including Rwanda’s conservation epicenters.
While a visit to the mountain gorillas is often at the top of visitor, the dramatic landscape also offers thrilling hiking and visits to the fascinating golden monkeys. This is the best gorilla tour option for those will limited time on holiday.
Items to pack for this Gorilla Trek Safari
- Hiking boots
- A rain jacket
- Gardening gloves
- Camera and extra batteries
- Pair of Binoculars
- Hat and Sun Glasses
- Long sleeved shirt or blouse
- Energy giving snacks and drinks
Some of Gorilla Tracking Guide lines
- Do not eat or smoke when with the gorillas or within a distance of 200 meters from the gorillas.
- Do not get closer than 7 meters (21 feet) to the gorillas.
- Do not use flash photography as they may scare the gorillas.
- Do not Make loud noise or move suddenly.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu) is allowed in the park.
- Always stay together in a tight group while with the gorillas, do not surround them.
- No person under the age of 15 years is allowed to track gorillas
For the best experience to our customers, below services are guaranteed:
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)